Monday, December 28, 2009

Erectile Curve Men's Erected Health: Up-down-left-right-etc?

Men's erected health: up-down-left-right-etc? - erectile curve

I've heard that many people, the establishment of different directions, some to top the curve (on the pubic hair), erections, and some have a curve to the left or right (left curve and) right thigh, or secure in the face, that of erectile dysfunction - ED (May not be lifted), but I have not heard of any of my friends, the same direction as my set up.

Mine is down .. can be shown with your finger, the segment of the curve (of the nail down the tip of my penis would be), but of course it is not "grow" and hardens.

Is this a normal erection? Is it me, or is there someone there who have an erection as I do? Is there a doctor here, or someone is no evidence that I can see the merit? I'm worried that it something that I have ed .. what I am shy to see a doctor is a very sensitive issue for me ...

I 'm too young to be ED-ed!: (((

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment