Saturday, November 14, 2009

Code Generator For Littlest Pet Shop Anyone Know Another Website Or Code That Makes Mypace Scroll Picture Boxes?

Anyone know another website or code that makes mypace scroll picture boxes? - code generator for littlest pet shop

I have tried some sites like

- Http: / / www.freecodesource.com/index.php?page=myspacegenerators/pictures-in-a-scroll-box-generator
- Http: / / www.seekcodes.com / picture-in-a-scroll-box-generator.php

but if you "In my picture," said my picture, but with this annoying little box next to him with an "X" in it .. Does anybody know a website or code that will do the annoying little "X" box? Or is it that someone wants to send me a code for a MySpace picture scroll box?
The height and width you for my box 4 inches. The black background, while added 31 photos. Thanks to all who help!

No comments:

Post a Comment