Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lol Bbs 1 Bleach Uncut Season1 Box Set (Standard Edition) - I Have A Couple Questions ?

Bleach Uncut Season1 Box Set (Standard Edition) - I have a couple questions ? - lol bbs 1

When you get to the Amazon site, where most of my DVDs from.

It explains everything about the group Bleach I think the order that I know do not understand certain things.

http://www.amazon.com/Bleach-Uncut-Seaso ...

This title will be released, June 10, 2008.

Episodes 1 to 20 is now available in a box!

Episodes 1 to 20 are creating the first one, is not it?

I want a complete collection of 1 to 100, if possible, lol ~

I just want to make sure I'm going to buy in the correct order.

Someone asked a question here on Bleach Season 1 Box Set, is my question: Why is it that I will order from ... June 10, 2008?

This is an end (already available)

http://www.amazon.com/Bleach-Season-One- ...

Did you set an old box of hand?

This is a new mine or what?

3 comments:

~Jeremy C~ said...

It seems that the standard output to be cleared when he was already a limited edition version contains a "target string Wallet Chain.

Can not buy a collection of 1-100, because they have not released many episodes in English ~ still be bypassed even the second season ~

Whether you buy, seems essentially the same, in which) the first 20 episodes (first season, no multiple Topic ~ ~ Just

[EDIT]
Oouu ~ lol, I think he's too serious: P

But I understand that if you would throw the first one hundred episodes, is contained in a separate box, I prolly buy ^ __ ^

anime-ww... said...

apparent is that the standard in June and is already the Limited Edition comes with a number of the soul in its portfolio, both are set in the same field, only one channel of the soul

sakura00... said...

I just bought bleach on the wall first season at $ 35.45 XD Mart and look at Season 2

Compare buy more, they are $ 65 or more

Post a Comment