Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Abscess Tooth And Sepsis Tooth Abscess: Partial Root Canal Done And Incision And Drainage Was Done. How Long Before It Goes Away?

Tooth abscess: Partial root canal done and Incision and drainage was done. How long before it goes away? - abscess tooth and sepsis

I see a dentist at least twice a year. I brush my teeth and floss regularly every day. I developed an abscessed tooth after 2.5 years after receiving my application filled cavity (Deep One) and the crown. The dentist at the time obviously not get everything, or if the seed down, in fact, a root canal. Anyway, I'm nine months pregnant and last week we saw three endodontist for root canal partial incision / drainage on the roof of my mouth, and remove the drain. Antibiotics are started six days ago, and IM analgesics cons to 1-2 days, every four hours. I have until the end of the root canal. In the still swollen, which can drain them. She declined, but his power (not bad) and swollen. Did you drain it again? How long will it take before it disappears? In worried b / c my impending expiration of the next three weeks, and instant messaging with a caesarean section. Has anyone ever been there? I do not want to end my teeth fall / sepsis.

2 comments:

Cool Beans said...

Oh, boy. Well, your dentist can not really screwed. Sometimes these things happen. I went through a similar situation. I have one thought his endodontist has seen two root canals in the same tooth! It was like the tooth. The roots are very long and curved. Anyway, I also took antibiotics and it was about 6 weeks before it actually it was clear enough. It was installed in the last 6 months before the tooth finally! This does not happen often. It's just my misfortune, I suppose.
I want to tell your dentist, but is not accusatory. Simply explain what happened and see what he says. His attitude and response should tell you what to do next. I wish you all the best.

valerie c said...

What happened. With respect to the filing of a complaint, I am not sure if its security. My daughter had taken a great filling several years ago. If the dentist in a protective layer before filling placed, and said it might need a root canal later. As already 3 years later developed an abscess and root canal treatment is necessary. It may be time that bacteria their way to the surface. On the other hand, I have several large teddy bear, the pipes might have thought a dentist, but years later I still have not had any problems (with his teeth and never had a root canal.) Good luck with the teeth and pregnancy.

Post a Comment