Monday, January 25, 2010

Hairmax Laser Comb Brampton Should I Go With HairMax Laser Comb ?

Should I go with HairMax Laser comb ? - hairmax laser comb brampton

I am 26 years old. I had problems with hair loss for 6 years .. I see that I almost .. smooth, and began to finasteride for 6 months to take .. Hair loss seems to have under control (lose a couple of days, but much better than before ..) .. Unfortunately, it seems that I am a victim of the side effects of Propecia .. I intend to buy, laser comb, but he wanted to see if it really works .. I wanted to check this with real people .. I have some questions ..
1. Is the laser comb to stop hair loss?
2. do not grow hair?
3. Propecia and laser comb?
4. You can reduce your photos (before and after)?
5. I intend to use finasteride and laser comb together.

Thank you for your time:) ..

1 comment:

jamie277... said...

What the hell is that?

Post a Comment