Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Travel Toys New Baby, Are There Any Useless Toys/products Not To Buy?

New Baby, are there any useless toys/products not to buy? - baby travel toys

Recently, I had found a child and you can buy so many things and do not really need. Baby Shower Gifts always consist of nail clippers, how are yous so many of them? I bought two dresses, shirts of many that were not needed. A toy is for those who are handling in the car seat useful. I mean, you have to hold the lever in the car, so what's the point of them? Diaper Genie was unnecessary. I think the spring is very good that you have the crib with him, especially if you travel a lot. Any advice for the soon to be mother, so there is no need to spend money?

2 comments:

~Jon-Jon's Mommy!!~ said...

I was first with my daughter. I bought everything. I am now pregnant with my second and here is my list of ten things that money can not buy is:
1. Diaper Genie works only if two times per day is flushed with a baby, the time has

2. Changing table, do not use the first I had had changed in the rule.

3. Highchair recycled from the first child

4. Walker, my first child did not sit. To take past in order to walk crawling on the tables and

5. Mitt-to annoy just about the baby, and if you do not cut the nails to scratch her face

6. I like the air bottles that ventilation maintains regular Playtex baby bottles full of free gas

7. Pacifier clips right that the continued closure pacifier for the child, but can also irritate the baby's face and cause breakouts.

8. Diaper Stacker-cute, but makes no sense. receive one unit of plastic on wheels for all your baby's diapers and lotions and they work perfectly

9. k sterilizing bottlesbought it for 56 dollars, and basically it was a big pot with a rack for bottles and I realize that there is a big pot, then use the plan

10. Pack comes with a cradle and two are now working, so I'm one of them.

Viv said...

A changing table is not necessary, it is sometimes easier to change your child on a bed, table or sofa. Little towels are better than baby wipes. You can even ditch the crib, if you decide on co-sleeping ... (Rarely, the first 3 months) is used.

Post a Comment