Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Build A Go Kart With Motorcycle Engine What Can I Use For A Clutch On A 10hp Briggs&Stratton Engine?

What can i use for a clutch on a 10hp Briggs&Stratton engine? - how to build a go kart with motorcycle engine

I have a go-kart project, which is a 10-hp Briggs & Stratton engine with a centrifugal clutch for driving a Harley gear, the rear axle. I want to spend more than a motorcycle to use the clutch, but can not change the engine, so how do I add a clutch to the drive shaft 1 "output and then monitor the participation of its transmission or no transmission of a motorcycle clutch there was built into it (instead of a clutch) on the engine?

This is the website of the company for the engine:
http://www.briggsracing.com/display/rout ...

I prefer a clutch cable instead of electronically and without the belt involved in everything, motorcycle chain, preferably only for reasons of sustainability.

I am not looking for a centrifugal clutch or torque converter.

Thank you for your ideas and contributions.

1 comment:

mr & mrs b said...

but it can not in the name of a party, sorry

Post a Comment