Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Know The Specifications Of My Laptop Need Help Finding Parts/Specifications For My Laptop?

Need Help Finding Parts/Specifications For My Laptop? - how to know the specifications of my laptop

I have a Compaq Presario 2200 and I need replacement parts at competitive prices ... Already a stick of 512 Ram ... 40 GB HD ... Intel Celeron M processor, 1.6 GHz ... Intel Extreme Graphics ... I need to know whether it would be cheaper, a desktop or RAM add / edit Buy HD on my laptop ... This is an amazing laptop for any age, but begins to slow ... NOTE: I am running Fedora Core is not Windows 10, and please do not just Tiger Direct or Newegg Thanks

1 comment:

pdl756 said...

Depends on you. You can add another 512 MB of memory for $ 50. His memory is 1 GB maximum system performance. If only one hard drive and 40 GB Celeron processor to date. If you really appropriate to keep it, but you really need to start looking at something more modern with 4 GB memory and 250-500-GB hard drive to get.

Post a Comment